You are not eligible for coverage under this policy if:
• you are traveling against the advice of a physician;
• you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than two (2) years to live;
• you have been diagnosed with or received treatment within the last two (2) years for pancreatic, lung, brain, or liver cancer;
• you have ever been diagnosed with any type of cancer that has spread from one part or organ of the body to another (metastatic cancer);
• you have had or are waiting for an organ or bone marrow transplant (excluding corneal transplant);
• you have ever been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure;
• you have been prescribed or used home oxygen in the last 12 months;
• you require kidney dialysis;
• you reside in a nursing home or long term care facility.
|Deductible||$0, $50、$250、$500、$1000、$5000和$10000/per claim|
|Duration||maximum 365 days under one policy；730 days are available if purchasing under the monthly payment plan|
|Minimum Premium||$25 CAD|
|Companion Rates||5% off|
|Family Plan||Family Rates Applied|
|Side Trip||In Canada no less than 51% of the overall time. A maximum of 30 days in each subsequent 365-day period.|
|Waiting Period||If you're 85 and under, 72 hours waiting period while purchasing within 30 days after arriving in Canada and 7 days while purchasing more than 30 days after arriving in Canada. If you're 86 and older, 15 days applied while purchasing after in Canada.|
|Refund||$25 of an administration fee with no claim|
|Hospital Accomadation||Reasonable and customary costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment|
|Diagnostic Services||Reasonable and Customary Costs for X-ray and Lab Tests|
|Prescription Drugs||prescription medications up to $500 and not exceeding a 30-day supply when these medications are prescribed on an outpatient basis|
|Medical appliances||Up to $500|
|Health-care Practitioner||Up to $1000|
|Repatriation||Up to $5000|
|Burial and Cremation||$7500|
|Follow-up||only one time|
|Accident and Dismemberment||No|
If necessary, please call 21st Century at 1-877-882-2957.
before visiting the Doctor, Please contact Canada Travel Insurance Online at 1-877-338-7097 first and we'll facilitate the claim process.
The language in this summary may not be the same as the legal and technical terminology found in the official policy wording. In all instances, the official policy wording will prevail. For complete details, refer to the policy wording, which is available in the attachment of every plan's page in our website.
|Basic Plan Policy Wording V10.pdf (648.69 KB)||648.69 KB|